[Framers] Retired

veronica at front-runner.com veronica at front-runner.com
Mon Nov 26 13:36:40 PST 2018

Sorry to hear about the 'layoff', enjoy the down time! All the best to your
new ventures, Keith!

Warm Regards,

Veronica Kutt
Owner/President
Front Runner Training, a div of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com
www.front-runner.com
Mailing address: 4936 Yonge Street, Suite 110, Toronto, ON, M2N 6S3