[Framers] FM 11 / FM 14 compatibility property names for the various binary doc types that start with

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:11:49 PST 2018

Interesting. The script I have, which was created by a former coworker who
adapted it from something Rick used in his ExtendScript class, does not
seem to have any mention of the value pairing Craig mentions. It does work,
though. I have not tried to update it for FM12, FM13, or FM14, though.

(NB: not a scripter. my updates consist of copying blocks of code and
pasting them with things like  Constants.FV_SaveFmtBinary changed to what I
assume the new numbers are. I freely admit this may not be the best or
right way to do this, but FM seems to recognize the files saved to an
earlier format as being IN that earlier format when I try to open them in
the later version.)

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:01 AM Craig Ede <craigede at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I agree. But the values to pair those properties with are an open question
> (though trial and error might suss it out). The value use for v6-11 changes
> in this fashion:
> 11,12,13,16,21,23
>
> At a guess I'd start with 25 for FM12 and 27 for FM13 and see if that
> works.
>
> Craig

Lin Sims