[Framers] HTML

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:41:22 PDT 2018

Thanks for the advice on using File > Publish, the Responsive HTML5 results
are much better than the alternative I was using.  However, I noticed that
some fonts we use end up getting substituted, so the web version looks
visibly different from the PDF.   I've been making changes on the Style
Mapping tab, but there's no way to add new fonts.  We use the family of
Univers Next Pro.

Ideas?