[Framers] HTML

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:44:49 PDT 2018

You will never have the same fonts in HTML in every browser, even if you
stick to Arial. The thing in HTML is to set up alternatives in font use. I
don't know if it is possible in any automation in FM, but generally it is
set in the CSS.
Cheers,
Bodvar

mán., 1. okt. 2018 kl. 16:51 skrifaði Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com