[Framers] HTML

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Oct 2 09:22:24 PDT 2018

It can be good to have virtual machines with plain-vanilla
installations of whatever operating systems and browsers you support
to check appearance.

Though if RoboHelp's default font-family substitutions are good, you
might not have to worry about it. In the past I've just used the
automap feature and the output looked fine.