[Framers] File Info > Title information problem

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:09:36 PDT 2018

And it's editable in 2017 as well, and was in the 2019 beta.

If you need to juggle this info frequently, I and John both use a nifty
script of Rick's that propagates all File Info fields ina book and in all
the book's component chapter files based on a static config file and/or the
contents of FM variables such as Book Title.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358