[Framers] Old Title Info being dragged into the HTML 5 files

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:38:36 PDT 2018

Hi

I think that maybe this problem is slightly connected to the title info
mentioned by Lin.

I made new user guides based on an old template from an old book.

In the Responsive HTML files that I made, the topic names of the Heading 1
is the name of something old that should not appear. This was fixable by
making sure the TOC file appeared in the book file used to create the Help.
BUT, the name of this old user guide appears as the file name for each
Heading 1 HTML topic

i.e. I get a whole lot of HTML files. In each folder one file (the H1 file)
has the name of something old that should not be there.

I opened all of the files by hand and made sure this does not appear in the
document info field.

I saved some of the files as MIF files and searched for this term, but did
not find it.

Does anyone have any idea where this problematic info could have come from
and how to get rid of it?

thanks

--
Caroline Tabach