[Framers] Structured XML 'title' element (cuc tu)

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:44:31 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Had a nice chat with Rick the other day and he helped me understand quite a bit more about the structure and some navigation...

We identified that the read-write rules are involved as removing that from the structured application definition stops the problem I was seeing. We were not sure exactly why it was happening though since the RW file does not declare anything about a 'title' element.

I think I have enough to do what I need to do at the moment.

Thanks all, and especially Rick!

C2

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 21:02:59 +0000
From: cuc tu <cuc2u at hotmail.com>

Hi Rick,

I suspect a table is involved because of the error message...

Hi C2,

Is the <first_aid> element being converted to a FrameMaker table?

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-729-6746[cid:ce32eb98-daaa-4b08-8e8d-8de70f516dad] NEW!