[Framers] Now it's a buggy SVG IMPORT into Frame 2019 files

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:37:25 PDT 2018

Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Importing the Visio files using File > Import > File gets the image in
without the weirdnesses happening with the lines.

But importing the file, even if specified as import by reference, is
importing by copy with a link to the Visio file, so yes, it updates if the
Visio source is changed, but the FrameMaker file size is increased
DRASTICALLY.

I am so FRUSTRATED, I'm about to go back to the FrameMaker 2017
installation and tell my co-worker we'll just wait for the next 6 months or
so and see if SVG issues (2 now!) get fixed.

--
Lin Sims