[Framers] Shrinkwrap

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:34:11 PDT 2018

You're maybe thinking of a very old utility called ShrinkWrapAsIs. I'm not
sure if it's findable anymore, though.

You can also, since FM11, use Object Styles, which work the same as
Paragraph or Character Styles. Set up one graphic/anchored frame the way
you want it, define it as an object style, and then apply it every time you
create a graphic. Not as automatic as ShrinkWrapAsIs, but it'll work with
both 32- and 64-bit FM, which ShrinkWrapAsIs (if you can find it!) is
unlikely to do. I think it was created back in FM 5.5.x ...

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 10:24 AM Doug <dbailey4117 at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I use the shrinkwrap shortcut, my anchored frames change to At
> Insertion Point, which hoses their position on the page.  I seem to recall
> that there was a way to customize the shortcut so it would leave the
> Anchoring Position value unchanged.
>
> If I'm not mis-remembering, what is the method?
>
> Thanks!

Lin Sims