[Framers] Subject: Re: Shrinkwrap

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Tue Oct 23 05:16:11 PDT 2018

Hi, you could also try my WS Utilities plugin, which has a customizable
shrinkwrap function to replace the native shortcut. It also includes
with lots of other improvements for graphics management. It is
fully-functional shareware where some functions will bug you
periodically to buy a license, but the shrinkwrap feature is free.

http://www.weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_Utils.htm

Russ

Message: 1