[Framers] Now it's a buggy SVG IMPORT into Frame 2019 files

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:58:21 PDT 2018

Here's an update for those who might still be curious about this.

I've been in fairly extensive contact with Adobe regarding this issue.
Yesterday I was told that the problem lies with a bug in their SVG
libraries and affects other Adobe programs, such as Illustrator. The
FrameMaker development team is working with the SVG imaging team on the
problem.

No word on when a fix might be available, but this is apparently a big
enough issue that they've got a few people working to resolve it.

Meantime, my coworker and I are saving the Visio files out to PDF, which
works.

--
Lin Sims