[Framers] ANN: Where is my PDF?

White, Scott Scott.White at vallen.com
Wed Oct 24 06:31:24 PDT 2018

Leaving the 50s for the 60s. I do the same in January.
Happy birthday.

VALLEN
Scott White
Manager, Content and Print Media
(O) 704.398.5752 (F) 704.398.5771
2100 The Oaks Parkway – Belmont, NC  28012
scott.white at vallen.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.