[Framers] Going from FM V11 to V19

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Wed Oct 24 14:33:11 PDT 2018

Hi guys...with getting a replacement laptop, I may be required to go from v11 to v19 in one leap.

Hardware requirements are not open for discussion...

What should I be aware of that I wouldn't be able to grock in a reasonable time (15 minutes)

I'm doing only non-structured and my output is 90% PDF and 10% to Word.

Thanks...I don't use this forum as much as I used to, but it is comforting to know that it is always there...thanks again

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.