[Framers] FM19: "Command or menu named Send has not been defined"

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:54:35 PDT 2018

I'm getting a series of notifications on the Console every time I open
Frame about errors in the menus.cfg file. I haven't edited this file, so I
don't know why there's an issue.

Notifications are as follows:

maker: While reading menu customization file C:\Users\Linda
Sims\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\15\WorkSpaces\UnStructured\WYSIWYGView\menus\menus.cfg,
maker: (120) Command or menu named Send has not been defined.
maker: (135) Cannot define a ShiftCommand because command named Send or
SendAllOpenFiles is not defined.
maker: (630) Command or menu named Send has not been defined.
maker: (716) Command or menu named Send has not been defined.
maker: (1026) Command or menu named ClipArtCmd has not been defined.

Checking the menus.cfg file reveals that this line is not present:

<Menu Send             <Label Send>>

Is there information that should be there that isn't? If so, what do I need
to add? Or can I just comment the offending lines out without affecting
anything?

--
Lin Sims