[Framers] Spelling bee champs out there?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Oct 25 14:17:08 PDT 2018

OK, working on a document where the word "height" is used frequently (object
modeling software app.)  Framemaker 12 keeps flagging this as a misspelled
word - say what? I have tried to add it to a Dictionary, make it allow the
word, learn the word,  and no joy. It keeps barfing on me w/ the message
that I first must Deselect the corresponding Find setting in the Spelling
Checker Options dialog box.

OK, I will admit - in all my years of working w/ FM, I have never seen this
message before and why FM keeps throwing up on a correctly spelled word is
beyond me. Where is this Spelling Checker Options dialog box and why this
message?

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com