[Framers] Spelling bee champs out there?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Oct 25 18:32:45 PDT 2018

This is the only flagged word in my files that I cannot Allow in document,
Learn, etc. Every other flagged word, be it tooltip, etc. I can either
Learn, Allow, or Add to Dictionary w/out any issues whatsoever and no
changes at all in the Spelling checker Options - all set to default - as it
has been for me since the cows came home w/ FM. This is driving me batty -
if anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.  (I can't believe it, but
yet I can, that FM would be buggy for this one word!)

FWIW, like Grant, I came up w/ nada, zip, zilch when trying to find a
dictionary in any of the mentioned folders.

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com