[Framers] Spelling bee champs out there?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Oct 26 14:53:41 PDT 2018

OK, so I have NEVER, EVER touched any of the dictionary files after installing FM 12 on Windows 10 - and a couple of nice folks offlist confirmed that it is my dictionary files that are somehow screwed up. Short of uninstalling and reinstalling FM 12 (which will be a cold day in you know what before I do), does anyone have any ideas about how to repair a corrupt dictionary file? Because now another word, genome, is also not having fun in my world. GRRRR. . .

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com