[Framers] FrameMaker 2019 Issues and First Look

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 5 05:28:40 PDT 2018

"This is the 1.0 release of that code. Give them six months or a year to get the bugs out and address limitations."

Absolutely. However, it will then be six months or a year before I upgrade. I'm not about to give them money on faith that it might be fixed, as in its current form it's unusable for my needs. There's also the possibility that the cure could be worse than the disease. I'll adopt a "wait and see" attitude.

-Dan