[Framers] Unable again to "Save as PDF"

Austin Meredith kouroo at kouroo.info
Thu Sep 6 17:20:36 PDT 2018

   We had updated to the latest Adobe FM (before FM19), and updated to the
   latest Adobe Acrobat DC, and updated to the latest Microsoft Windows10
   version, and we had again been successfully generating PDFs. Wow!

   But that was last month. Now suddenly our setup will no longer generate
   PDFs. We are suddenly right back to where we were before that Windows10
   kerfuffle. The PDFs suddenly don't generate. Everything that had been
   fixed has suddenly become again unfixed!

   Does anyone understand what has happened?