[Framers] Heading Text in Books

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:39:17 PDT 2018

When you're looking at an open Book file in the left pane in FM,
you'll see a button at the top of that pane.  To the right of the
Find/Change button (the magnifying glass) is a button with lines on
it.  Clicking it will toggle between displaying the file names and the
"heading text".  Hover the mouse pointer over the button to see the
tool tip for each toggle.

When Display Heading Text mode is selected, one of the chapters
displays erroneous text instead of what I specified for its Heading
Text.  I don't know how/where these values are set, however, so I
don't know how to change it.  Frame's Help isn't helpful.

Doug Bailey