[Framers] FM12 - List of Imported Graphics != All Files

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:11:16 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I've used to add a list of imported graphics, and then use that write a batch file to collect all of the files into a single folder, and then update Frame to use that folder. Now, I am not getting all of the files. It seems like Frame gets stuck on a single file type, such as Illustrator, and ignores the rest. Sometimes I get a mix, such as all .ai and one .jpg. That is consistent, however.

  1.  Open book file
  2.  Add > List Of >  References...
  3.  Include References: Imported Graphics
  4.  Update book, including all selections
  5.  Ta-da - a partial list

Have I forgotten something that will produce a complete list? I am not creating a list for just the file, since no other files were opened, but I have tried opening all the files and selecting the book when adding the list, to avoid the confusing message about adding the list to the book.

FM12 unstructured.

Thanks,

C2