[Framers] Docking the Book window

Laura MacDonald laura.macdonald at jsitelecom.com
Tue Sep 18 06:51:34 PDT 2018

Hi Doug,

I had the same problem yesterday. This worked for me, hopefully it helps.

Ensure that the Frame is maximized and in the leftmost screen if you have a double monitor setup. Click and drag the floating book window to the left edge of the screen. Hold it there with your mouse right up against the edge until a transparent grey bar appears on the left side in the Frame window. Let go of your mouse and the book window should be re-docked.

I hope that helps!
Laura