[Framers] OFF TOPIC: Adobe CS6.

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Thu Sep 20 13:35:48 PDT 2018

Everyone,
I am currently using adobe CS4, which has Bridge, Device Central, Dreamweaver, Drive, Extend Script, Extension Manager, FireWorks, Flash Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, and Photoshop.

My company will not spring for the subscription for these or even some of these, so I am left with trying to find someone or someplace to buy a legit CS6 license.

Can anyone here point me in the direction that will help me get a legitimate license for CS6.

I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you.

Rick