[Framers] HTML

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:33:21 PDT 2018

Hi Doug

I've generated this webhelp from unstructured FrameMaker:

www.flowtime.be/samples/enfocus_pitstop_webhelp/Multivolume/Output/wwhelp.htm

Generated with WebWorks ePublisher.

I don't know which version of FrameMaker you're using, but the latest
versions have their own built-in (RoboHelp-based) publishing feature. Just
choose File > Publish and select your preferred format, for example
responsive HTML5.

Kind regards

Yves