[Framers] TOC pane in responsive HTML

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:27:29 PDT 2019

Hi
this is the answer for 2017, I presume it is the same for 2019
You need to edit the settings file.
Choose Edit then
Click the Style mappings tab
Under general settings
"Add all Topics to Table of contents" should be selected.
then in "Topic Name pattern" you should choose  <$paratext>

I think it is not possible to send  a screen cap to the group, let me know
if you want a screen cap offline, or any more details

Caroline