[Framers] Adobe PDF Printer versus my printer

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:06:58 PDT 2019

Just to summarize, as I think some people are confused by references to application versus operating system:

Running setprint with 32-bit FrameMaker on 32-bit Windows: works
Running setprint with 32-bit FrameMaker on 64-bit Windows: works
Running setprint with 64-bit FrameMaker on 64-bit Windows: does not work
Running setprint with 64-bit FrameMaker on 32-bit Windows: not possible to install 64-bit FrameMaker on 32-bit Windows (as far as I know)

-Dan