[Framers] Adobe PDF Printer versus my printer

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:16:58 PDT 2019

I would have sworn that at some point (maybe around version 9??) FrameMaker was improved to allow you to set a "local" default printer that was independent from the Windows printer selection. Did I completely hallucinate that? I have a pretty clear memory that after some point I no longer installed the setprint plugin with updated versions of FramMaker and never saw the infamous "printer metrics have changed" message when making a PDF.

-FR