[Framers] Fm 2019: Open responsive HTML5 (webhelp) on a specific page

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:58:16 PDT 2019

Hi group

I'm generating responsive webhelp from DITA, using Fm 2019. When I open the
webhelp by double-clicking the index.html file, I see that the initial page
which is displayed is not the first topic, but some other topic, regardless
of its position in the ditamap. I moved that topic up and down in the
ditamap, but the webhelp keeps opening on that topic.

Is there any way to specify which page has to be displayed as the "home
screen" when the webhelp is opened?

Thanks

Yves