[Framers] Automatic shrinkwrap?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Apr 16 12:54:44 PDT 2019

Hi Scott and Lynne,

It actually happens "live"; when you scale the image, the anchored frame shrinkwraps to the imported image. My client has created a composite FrameMaker document from his ditamap and is formatting that for print, including scaling images, adding some FrameMaker objects, etc. I agree that this may not be the ideal workflow, but in my opinion, this should be an option that the user should be able to turn off. Thanks for the replies.

Rick