[Framers] [ANN] TC Camp is this Saturday!

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Apr 24 14:27:15 PDT 2019

I think registration is actually right on track. It's always a bit slow,
then spikes in the last few days. That's one of the hard things about
planning for TC Camp, but seems consistent, year after year, so you just
get used to it!

We've got a lot of cool stuff planned, and the new venue with support
from an SJSU student group should bring in some fresh ideas and
perspectives!

Cheers,
...scott