[Framers] Sharing Frame

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Apr 26 14:41:15 PDT 2019

You can find the license in a file somewhere in the FrameMaker program
directory. As I recall it allows only one user to install in two
places such as a desktop and laptop, or work and home PCs.

I don't believe Adobe has ever sold floating licenses except maybe as
part of large site-license deals.

If people need to contribute only occasionally, you could get each of
them a month-to-month subscription, and stop the subscription when
they're not working on docs.