[Framers] [WTF ramemaker] Thank you and a thumbs up to Rick Quatro for a new script

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 15:47:14 PDT 2019

 Rick does great work!

cud

    On Thursday, August 1, 2019, 11:39:42 PM GMT+2, Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:

 I recently needed to import something like 30+ Excel pages (a list of internal programming variables) into Frame and make it look acceptable.
I wanted to split the table into sub tables to organize groups of variables by type... but the manual cutting and pasting would have taken literally days, plus been boring and error-prone.
I asked Rick to come up with a script that would split off a section of rows into a its own discrete table while applying the existing table column headers, styles and so on. He came up with the script in about half a day, and I used it to finish the formatting in half a day.
Wonderful tool and great service!
Thanks, Rick!
Art Campbell                                                                          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358