[Framers] Handling PNGs with transparency

H Santoro hsantoro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:08:13 PDT 2019

I do not have access to Illustrator.  These are either screencaps made in
Snagit or Illustrations provided by our graphic design team. My only option
is to go through about 500 files in Snagit and dump white fill on the
background.  Unfortunately, some of these we have white text on the
transparency that gets illegible if I do that.

They are on a transparent background and were working fine until recently.
  Has a Frame default setting changed?