[Framers] News about the FrameMaker history

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Aug 19 07:56:47 PDT 2019

Klaus, thanks so much for sharing this. Do you believe that the PDF
could be put on the Frameusers.com Web site without violating any
copyright? I don't see the name of the publication in which it
appeared anywhere in the PDF. And when you have completed your Web
page about the history of FM, perhaps I could create a link to it as well?

Carol