[Framers] OT: (Kinda') Spam to Adobe Partners

4XScripts development at 4xscripts.com
Wed Aug 21 09:08:46 PDT 2019

I think it would be better to post this in the Adobe forum.

All partners are listed at the partners page :
https://partners.adobetechcomm.com/  ( currently unavailable)

So everybody can find all partner addresses. I don't think that Adobe
can stop that kind of spam.

So I just delete that spam.

Am 21.08.2019 um 17:34 schrieb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com:
> I know many of us, as am I, on this list are Adobe Partners and I was under
> the impression (perhaps incorrectly) that:
>

> 1.	Adobe had to ask you to be a partner before you get added to/have
> access to the list.
> 2.	Adobe monitored the list and didn't allow anyone to sign up unless
> they could be verified.
>

> Over the last week and a half, I have been flamed incessantly from trolls
> stating that "We found your company is related to "Partner of Adobe Computer
> Software," and offering to sell me a list of potential clients to bolster my
> business. The email address is a bogus address that changes constantly
> despite the exact same message being sent, and there is no other contact
> information such as a valid name/contact number provided. I have been simply
> sending these cr*p emails to the trash, but the last straw was today when I
> received an 8 am phone call from one of these spammers, w/ a very heavy
> accent and the first words out of their mouths was "We found that your
> company . . "
>

> Has anyone else been receiving this kind of garbage? Can Adobe me made aware
> of this and perhaps verify to whom they have recently given access to this
> list and maybe kill it that way?
>

> Just a stream of thought - and TIA.
>

> TVB
>

> Tammy Van Boening
>
> Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
>
> www.spectrumwritingllc.com

Klaus Göbel
(Development)
4XScripts - Ute Mitschke