[Framers] OT: (Kinda') Spam to Adobe Partners

Richard Melanson rmelanson at highresbio.com
Thu Aug 22 11:26:51 PDT 2019

I have to admit I am "baffled" as to how Carol got that impression from Stephan's email.

I am offended that Carol has called out Stephan publicly.  This whole request should have happened privately.

But I am staying on this list because it is too valuable to be to ask to be removed because I feet offended.

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----