[Framers] Frame Properties

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Thu Dec 12 23:40:45 PST 2019

Hi Doug,

I cannot reproduce issue 5570.
When I save the document and then delete a
condition tag and try to close the document,
I get a message whether I want to save.

5971
Is ist an issue, if your cross-reference is clickable?
When it looks the same as the text before and after
the reference, the reader does not notice that this
reference is clickable.
Still I see that this request pops up from time to time.

6739
I remember that I had experienced something similar
some time ago. However, I cannot remember exactly.
And I did not test this now.

Best regards

Winfried