[Framers] Captions

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Dec 13 09:13:27 PST 2019

I am not sure how your document is set up, but I have done something like
this:

paragraph format: "anchor" with autonumber F:<n+> and color White. This is
the paragraph that has the anchored frame.
paragraph format: "caption" with autonumber F:Figure <n>.

All of my cross-references point to the anchor paragraph.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com
585-729-6746