[Framers] How Install FrameMaker Update Patches on Old FM Versions?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Dec 17 17:14:10 PST 2019

If you want to generate professional-quality PDFs from Confluence
content, get Scroll PDF Exporter.

If the license fees are too high because you have a lot of users, you
can install it (even locally on your PC or Mac) in a separate instance
and copy spaces from the main instance when you need to generate a
PDF.