[Framers] Backup in different folder?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:53:50 PST 2019

I automate as much as I can, and for that very reason. A few weeks ago, I
learned how to create a Quick Step in Outlook (company email, you know how
it is) that automates the emails I send asking for document reviews or
announcing released documents. I was really please to find I could set up
recipients and content like that. (MS does not make it easy.)

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 11:29 AM Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com> wrote:

> Speaking for myself, I say lazy and hard-headed. I can't stand doing
> "monkey
> work." Automation has made work more tolerable and efficient for clients
> and
> me. When a potential client tells me that they can't spend money on
> scripts,
> I wonder if their managers know how much time and accuracy is lost through
> doing repetitive tasks manually.

Lin Sims