[Framers] S1000D Projekts with FM

ian.proudfoot at itp-x.co.uk ian.proudfoot at itp-x.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 04:23:08 PST 2019

Hello,
S1000D version 4.0.1 has been built-in to FrameMaker since FM10. It works
for a limited sub-set of data module types, but does include the ability to
publish data modules from a publication module which is presented as a
FrameMaker structured book.

If you need a different version of S1000D it is still possible to download a
simple application pack for S1000D version 2.2.1 from the Adobe website.
Other versions could be implemented too but there's a lot of scripting
involved and the source code for that has not been publicly shared.

There are commercial options too from OneStrand as part of their R4i S1000D
suite. Mekon has the Eclipse S1000D package.

I hope this helps? Just ask if you need more information.

Ian Proudfoot