[Framers] Batch Publish Multiple of Same Type of Output

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Dec 19 20:30:56 PST 2019

In the olden days, you could run multiple instances of FM from a single
installation on a single PC, just by re-launching it. Not sure this is
possible now. Also, there's a possible problem with the instances trying to
use the same document file or program file simultaneously,

A script or watched folders probably.