[Framers] Condition expression for conditional text

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:42:06 PST 2019

Err, by repeat for each book, I mean duplicate the expressions but editing
them appropriately. So Book 40, which is your special one, uses almost the
identical expression:

Book 44, PDF: not (40 or 41 or 42 or HTML) and not (44 and HTML)
Book 44, HTML: not (40 or 41 or 42 or PDF) and not (44 and PDF)

I think you can see from this how the expressions would need to be edited
for 41 and 42?

--
Lin Sims