[Framers] Clickable enlargeable image

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 04:26:41 PST 2019

You might be able to configure the publishing process to allow a larger
image size.

1. Click File > Publish.
2. Click Change Settings > Edit.
3. On the Style Mapping tab, click Image Settings.
4. Under Maximum Dimensions, mark the Width and Height check boxes and
specify the desired maximum image size.

You could also/alternatively try setting Preferred Dimensions > Scale.

--Doug