[Framers] How to format source code in FM

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Dec 31 18:44:06 PST 2019

Hi Orly,

I would have to see the Markdown markup, but the best bet would probably be using structured FrameMaker. It would take some effort to set things up initially, but it could be a big timesaver in the long run. If you send me a before/after sample offlist, I will be glad to take a look at it. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com