[Framers] Text inset method not reliable?

Klaus Daube klaus at daube.ch
Fri Feb 8 23:38:01 PST 2019

Dear all,
In the German forum () Uwe Schlufter finds no solution with the common method of
inserting text insets:
  An anchor paragraph does nonly contain a non-breakin space
  The text inset is placed just in front of the blank.
This method 'normally' prevents the following paragraph (including the anchor
paragraph) to be reformatted according to the first paragraph of the inset.

Uwe claims:
... I have separated successive text insets with this anchor paragraph. At first it
seems to help. Hurray - no format change when updating the text inset. I have rebuilt
a whole chapter. But when I then edited a text inset and then updated it in the
chapter, this caused the format change of the anchor paragraph.
[Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator]

My personal experience with the non-braking space is positive since years, so I can
not confirm his problem. What is Your advice?

Klaus
Klaus Daube             Phone:  +41-44-381 37 77
Schäracher 11           Mail:   klaus at daube.ch
CH-8053 Zürich          Web:    www.daube.ch