[Framers] FrameScript 7

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Mon Feb 25 13:31:50 PST 2019

Framers,

I wanted to apologize to the members of this Listserv for yesterday's
email containing profanity. The listserv member who wrote the email
has been censured and put on moderated status with the promise that
if it happens again, he will be unsubscribed. Our Framers Listserv
has, for years, maintained a tone of civility, even when members
disagree with each other. His language was offensive and in violation
of the List Rules (http://www.frameusers.com/community/).

I appreciate everyone's help to prevent this thread from going any
further. It is certainly permissible to discuss pros and cons of
products that we use as adjuncts to Framemaker. It is not acceptable
to flame, profane, or attack any list member. If you have any
questions or further comments, please email me or Rick Quatro off-list.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled, civil, and helpful Framers Listserv.

Carol Elkins
Listserv Moderator