[Framers] Can't open character palette or hex input

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Fri Jan 4 07:44:23 PST 2019

Working for me on FM2019 - 15.0.2.503

________________________________
From: Framers <framers-bounces+jeff.coatsworth=jonasclub.com at lists.frameusers.com> on behalf of Lin Sims <ljsims.ml at gmail.com>
Sent: January 4, 2019 10:31 AM
To: Frame Users
Subject: [Framers] Can't open character palette or hex input

As above. I wanted to use the character palette to insert a checkmark.
Clicked Insert > Character > Character Palette.

Nothing. No error message, no character palette, just a bunch of nothing. I
even restarted Frame.

Obviously, I can use the Windows Charmap instead, but I find it very
puzzling that the character palette is suddenly not working for me. I've
got Frame 2019 to the latest patch available. Has anyone else noticed this,
or am I just special?

--
Lin Sims

Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com