[Framers] OT: Punctuation question

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Jan 7 10:48:34 PST 2019

You would think so, but in another part of the manual, there is a plot that
distinctly shows a legend, and instead of only referring to the legend (as
in see legend for plot details), I was required to literally explain the
legend verbatim, as in Forward is highlighted in blue, Reverse is
highlighted in red, non-directional is highlighted in black, etc.

I am too old for this head-banging - I will pick my battles. . .

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com